midterms got u down?

Collis bees got u down?

sad that bibimbap week at foco came and went?

feel like that weird stone-face emoji is the only thing that describes you these days?

wonder if you'll ever get sprayed by that skunk behind Mass Row?

wonder if you consumed too much sodium during bibimbap week?

feeling amazing and not wondering about any of these things????????

JUST WANT TO LAUGH AND SWOON* A LITTLE BIT???????????

(boom)

DOG DAY

CORDS

PSI U 11:15

i love you,

Dog Day

*Though swooning is typically reserved for the Cords, if you like what you see please feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask] or perhaps ask us on a fine moonlit walk in Pine Park or maybe a Thai Orchid date, or if you're feeling particularly spontaneous we are totally open to watching that new documentary about Scientology on HBO. Your call, the ball's in your court.**

**We would also be open to playing sports.