2017s,

SHORT SYNOPSIS: For those of you interested in corporate recruiting this summer, you may want to consider giving yourself a leg up on your peers. The highly successful financial modeling program run this past spring is coming back to campus at the beginning of your Sophomore Summer and you may want to consider taking the course in order to be better prepared for your interviews and for your following internships. The flyer for the program is attached and more details are below. Please email me directly if you are interested in taking the course and bear in mind spots are limited and are assigned on a first come, first served basis.

Regards,

Max Hannam

MORE INFORMATION:

Adventis CG’s Financial Modeling Boot Camp on July 11-12 offers a way to get up the learning curve in just two days of instruction.

The Boot Camp offers Dartmouth students the ability to master vital financial modeling skills by focusing on a unique approach specifically designed to optimize speed and accuracy. No other program puts finance students and professionals in the position to succeed in through in-person, real-world application and hands-on training like Adventis CG.

Adventis CG has fostered valuable relationships with over 60 investment banking and corporate employers. Each of these employers has recognized the value of their certifications and they have already begun to ask for candidates for part-time, internship and full-time positions. Students who have been awarded our FM Level I Certification or FM Level II Certification will join our invitation-only LinkedIn group, where they will get access to these opportunities and mentorship and resume critiques from our Lead Trainers.

The fee for the Boot Camp is $445, as long as you register by May 31. After this date, the fee becomes $495. Final enrollment ends on June 30. The Boot Camp includes the Financial Modeling Course (we’ll be building a three-statement financial model for two publicly traded companies), Valuation Course and Leveraged Buyout Course. Also included are the Course Packet, all course materials and a trial of Adventis CG’s Financial Modeling Macros. To learn more about Adventis CG or the Boot Camp please review the attached brochure or go to www.adventiscg.com.

If you are interested in signing up please contact me. Spots in the boot camp are limited. I hope to see you all in this course working hard to get certified.