Error during command authentication.

Want to understand what's going on in Baltimore right now?

Don't know how to discuss this serious matter?

Want to be a part of the solution and not the problem?

Join the Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc, for our open discussion

on Baltimore Uprising Monday May 4th, at 4:00pm on Fahey Ground Floor.

This event is open to all members of the community in a safe and open environment for constructive dialogue. In order to facilitate free and honest discussion, we've provided an anonymous google questionnaire​ for all attendees to ask any serious questions they may have on the issue to be addressed at the event.

Pizza will be provided

Cosponsored by IFC and the Panhellenic Council​