?Want to understand what's going on in Baltimore right now?

Don't know how to discuss this serious matter?

Want to be a part of the solution and not the problem?

Join the Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc, for our open discussion

on Baltimore Uprising Monday May 4th, at 4:00pm on Fahey Ground Floor.

This event is open to all members of the community in a safe and open environment for constructive dialogue. In order to facilitate free and honest discussion, we've provided an anonymous google questionnaire?<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jZtqTUCtqS9zEGGT9JbFVmnFrOCNCOAj2o9CHkYQvYA/viewform?usp=send_form> for all attendees to ask any serious questions they may have on the issue to be addressed at the event.

[cid:7d6d2cc8-5973-4669-912a-d9ecac63ac52]

Pizza will be provided

Cosponsored by IFC and the Panhellenic Council