This May, join the Pan Asian Council in honoring

Asian Pacific American Heritage Month (APAHM)

as we strive to critically challenge the limiting stereotypes enclosing the Asian American identity!

To "Break the Mold" means to retell and recast the narratives that are woven about the Asian American experience in order to demonstrate that our identities are complex, diverse, and intricate.

During APAHM, look forward to engaging in exciting PAC sponsored events and collaborations as we celebrate together our Asian/American Heritage.

To show your support for APAHM, take a look at our custom designed, baby blue tanks perfect for Spring!

Pre-order your tank before they're gone!