Calling out to all shower singers/air instrument players!

Always wanted to learn how to sing, but felt like you didn't have the skills yet to join ensembles on campus?

Wanted the echo of your voice in the shower stall to sound a little more Grammy-worthy, or the chords on your imaginary strings to sound a bit more harmonious?

With the help of Dartmouth Music Hub, we're making "No experience necessary" as true a statement as possible at Dartmouth for aspiring singers and instrument players. The Musical Skills Initiative program will provide lessons twice a week in vocal music and selected musical instruments from scratch starting 15S. Pick up on those long-sought for musical skills from your own musically talented peers before you graduate!

Interested? Blitz [log in to unmask] for more information.

We're also looking for potential instructors, so we would really appreciate you reaching out and taking out an hour or two to share your musical talents with your peers. Blitz [log in to unmask] if interested along with your musical experience, skills and anything else you'd like us to know!

Prodhi Manisha
LPCUWC '13, Dartmouth '17