Hi 16's, 17's and 18's! Looking for a way to get outside your comfort zone your (sophomore)
summer and make deep and lasting connections?

Think about applying to be a Summer Enrichment At Dartmouth (SEAD) MENTOR OR ACADEMIC COACH! SEAD Program works to bring out the full potential of promising scholars from under-resourced urban and rural high schools by using 3-week summer sessions as pre-college preparation and enrichment experiences. SEAD scholars are high school students who come to Dartmouth's campus to learn about college prep, college life and academic skills!

**APPLICATION DUE 4/29 @MIDNIGHThttp://tinyurl.com/lkdozdy**

Blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions you might have!

"We all have potential: potential for what is different for every person but we all can be whatever we want to be if we all work hard enough. SEAD shows you how to reach that goal." – SEAD student graduate

Check out http://www.dartmouth.edu/~tucker/sead/ for more info!

SEAD Assistant Student Directors,

Kirby Spivey IV
Bay Byrne-Sim​