A Deeper Shade of Green: April 2015

Earth Week Preview:
From local food and wine, to social justice, to food waste, to activism and the Nile Project, we’ve got another exciting line up of Earth Week events. Download our calendar and learn more about the events
 here!
Staff Spotlight:
Sustainability Spotlight: The Sustainability Office is proud to recognize Jonathan Parker, a member of FO&M’s Electronics Shop and has been helping Dartmouth reach its energy goals. Read more here!
Dartmouth Sugar Crew:
Read journal excerpts from students participating in the 2015 Sugar Crew Spring Break Program, an experiential learning opportunity hosted at the Dartmouth Organic Farm.  Read more here!
Student Spotlight:
Lexi Krupp '15 is a sustainability leader working hard to transform Dartmouth’s waste system. Read her full story here!
Email us at: [log in to unmask] for more information!

Check us out of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthsustainability
Check us out on Instagram: http://instagram.com/sustainabledartmouth

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Dartmouth Sustainability Office · Fairchild Hall · Dartmouth College · Hanover, Nh 03755 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp