HI 17's! Looking for a way to get outside your comfort zone your sophomore summer and make deep and lasting connections?

Think about applying to be a Summer Enrichment at Dartmouth (SEAD) MENTOR OR ACADEMIC COACH! SEAD scholars are high school juniors who come to Dartmouth's campus to learn about college prep, college life and academic skills!

Come to our INFO SESSION to LEARN MORE!

Wed. 4/22

6-7 pm

Rocky 002

**APPLICATION DUE 4/29: http://tinyurl.com/lkdozdy**

Blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions you might have!

"We all have potential: potential for what is different for every person but we all can be whatever we want to be if we all work hard enough. SEAD shows you how to reach that goal." - SEAD student graduate

Check out http://www.dartmouth.edu/~tucker/sead/ for more info!