It's only a couple of weeks into the spring, and already it's been an eventful term. We've seen the implementation of the hard alcohol ban, discussion and debate around the role of the Greek system and a campus-wide sexual assault climate survey. As always, The Dartmouth is interested in collecting a range of varying opinions from across campus and beyond, and we want to hear from you. We welcome all contributions from members of the community, and any submissions can be delivered via email to [log in to unmask]

Letters to the editor should be no longer than 250 words, while guest columns should be approximately 700 words. ​