Come enjoy sundress/Nantucket reds season out at the farm!

Thursday

3-6 pm: MAPLE SUGARING OPEN HOUSE
Members of this year's sugar crew will be out at the farm for a FINAL BOIL! This season was short and sweet so don't miss your chance to see how maple syrup is made and even sample some sap.
Rides will leave from behind Robo every half hour starting at 3.

4-6:30 pm: FARM OPEN P.E. CLASS
The P.E. class is full, unfortunately, but anyone is still welcome to come work with us just for fun! Seeding season (flowers AND veggies) is here and you can be a part of it! No experience necessary; we'll teach you all you need to know. Bring water, closed-toed shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a lil' dirty.
Rides will leave from behind Robo at 4 and be back at 6:30.
*Blitz [log in to unmask] if you would like to join!*

Friday

3-5 pm: FARM WORKDAY
Ever wanted to learn about permaculture? Have a secret crush on campus celebrity Malcolm Salovaara and want a chance to get closer to him? Come out to the farm to spread wood chips and cut willows! No experience necessary; we'll teach you all you need to know. Bring water, closed-toed shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a lil' dirty.
Rides will leave from behind Robo at 3 and be back at 5.

Saturday

10 am-12 pm: FARM WORKDAY AND ***BREAKFAST***
Seeding season (flowers AND veggies) is here and you can be a part of it! No experience necessary; we'll teach you all you need to know. Bring water, closed-toed shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a lil' dirty. And after all that hard work, we'll hang out and mingle over some FREE DELICIOUS FOOD!
Rides will leave from behind Robo at 10 and be back at 12.

IN THE FUTURE...
Mark your calendars for:
  • THE RETURN OF HOMEMADE PIZZA FRIDAYS
  • THE 2ND ANNUAL BREW-HAHA
  • MOOOORE WORKDAYS
  • MOVIE SCREENINGS
The farm is 3 miles north of campus on Rt. 10 (keep driving past the LSC). You can walk, run, bike, or drive there on your own any time!
See you out there.

Love,
your farm