Dartmouth Unite! Take Back the Night!

This Thursday! 4/23 Collis Patio @ 5pm

We all have a role and an ability to end sexual violence on this campus. Join students, faculty, staff, and community members in attending Take Back the Night 2015 and coming together to stand up against sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking. We rally to join in solidarity with survivors. We rally because all people deserve to be safe and free from violence. We rally because we must all unite together to end this problem. Be part of the change!

Rally starts at 5pm at Collis Patio followed by a march around campus and candlelight vigil on The Green. This vigil will give those affected by violence and all community members a opportunity to speak about their experiences, thoughts, and feelings. (For more information, Blitz: [log in to unmask])

All are most welcome!