Did you attend the education policy panel last week? Hear about it and want to know more about SFER? Start by checking out the awesome photos from the event, and then....

Come to our SFER meeting!

Next Tuesday, April 28th at 9pm in the library (location TBD)

We'll be talking about how the panel went, discussing our plans for the rest of the term, elections for 15F happening at the end of this term, and our upcoming Careers in Education Workshop in the fall.

Blitz [log in to unmask] with questions.

See you there!

Students for Education Reform at Dartmouth