Don't miss out on a chance to be a part of this year's Summer Special Olympics!

The Games will be on Saturday, May 9th, from 9:00 am - approx 2:30 pm. (Volunteers will be asked to arrive earlier than the start of the games to check in.)

There are many opportunities available, either at the track or pool. We also need help with passing out/organizing food, as well as setting up/taking down events. Specific details will follow.

Here’s the link to register:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y0HRM8TPydEpxHClM9ix53kfRBd-1xn9LhefsUTc0lM/viewform?usp=send_form

Responses are due by Sunday, April 26th!! Please make sure to indicate whether you will be volunteering as part of a group (Greek House, campus organization, etc.) or individually. Note that each individual (even if you are volunteering with a group) must register online.

Invite your friends to help out, too! We need as many volunteers as possible. It’ll be an awesome day, and a great opportunity to be involved with the Special Olympics and local service!

If you have any questions, please email Eileen Park ('16) or Rachel Sang ('17)