Actively Moving Forward (AMF, http://www.studentsofamf.org) is a national student bereavement group with a mission to support college students grieving the illness or death of a loved one. We, at AMF Dartmouth, are not only a great resource but also a family on campus. Our weekly hour-long meetings are comforting and small, and ideally, we also choose a service initiative for the term. Anyone and everyone is welcome, whether you are personally grieving or if you are simply looking to better understand how to help a grieving friend.

We meet weekly in Tucker - All are welcome! Bring a friend! Spread the word!

 If you are interested in becoming a member, please sign up for future updates below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ONtfTvrShz7ixvJN1VVMhKct4afCPaoiQPpshA1oB6k/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Thanks!
KC Cord '15