Are your sentences a little wordy? Do your paragraphs get to the point? Craving free SNACKS?

-->        RWIT presents "Writing with Style & Clarity" on Monday, 4/20 from 7-8pm in the RWIT center, Berry 183 (behind KAF).

Crafting a concise yet effective paragraph can be hard work. Come learn how to create strong, clear sentences that will make your writing stand out. In this interactive workshop, we'll ask you to bring in a paper you're currently working on or have recently submitted so you can discuss your writing with an RWIT tutor.*

PLEASE RSVP TO RESERVE A SEAT AND HELP US WITH FOOD ESTIMATES!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Uw62WmYTtbfi6j8VHruKYIIk8EB9F-TEL3HzIWc8zL0/viewform

-Hosted by Nicole Collins '16 and Mariel Wallace '16

 Brought to you by RWIT Education & Outreach

If you have any questions, blitz E&O chair Abbie Kouzmanoff '15

*If you don't have a paper you want to bring in, we've got some examples for you to work with!