To all interested undergraduate students,

The Student and Presidential Committee on Sexual Assault is still accepting applications for new members to join the team. The two question application is attached to this email and is due by today Friday, April 17 at 5pm. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any current SPCSA with questions. We welcome interest from any and all parts of campus!

The purpose of SPCSA is to serve as an intermediary between students and the larger Dartmouth College community including the administration, faculty, and alumni of the college. One of the main functions of the SPCSA shall be to plan and implement cross-campus initiatives to address sexual violence, including but not limited to: advising the administration and student groups about sexual assault; engaging faculty; and promoting community-wide programs. We also aim to enhance the effectiveness of and communication between other working groups and individuals.

We look forward to reviewing your applications. Please attach your application and forward it to [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
SPCSA

Victoria Nevel - Shagun Herur - Francis Slaughter - Jeremiah Douche - Casidhe Bethancourt - Matthew Boss - Jake Levine - Sutton Higgins - Henry Balaban - Rachel Funk - Murylo Batista - Lily Fagin - Shanet Hinds - Sophia Pedlow - Mackenzie Boss - John Damianos - Gabby Bozarth - Katherine McAvoy