Nominate your fellow students or faculty members for Outspoken Panel!

Fill out survey below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11ZbqmYY0DQbVQK4pN8Xmg0kXhVlmC7c-oaAuhk_nv68/viewform?usp=send_form

For PRIDE week Spectra and ICC are co-sponsoring a panel for LGBTQIA+ identified students to share their experiences at Dartmouth. We are looking for recommendations for student and faculty panelists for the event on Monday April 27th. We are looking for a diversity of experiences so please nominate anyone you think has a great story to tell.

How does it feel to be LGBTQIA+ identified at Dartmouth? How does it feel to come out? Come out and support PRIDE week and hear your fellow students share their experiences