Colleges Against Cancer is pleased to announce that Relay For Life of Dartmouth College will be continuing its tradition of honoring loved ones who have battled with cancer.

During the Luminaria Ceremony, we will be sharing pictures of our family and friends who have been touched by cancer. We will have a slideshow that will scroll through these photos for the hour of the Luminaria lap.

We hope that you will help us continue this tradition by sending in your photos and names of loved ones to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask].  These photos can be at family gatherings, enjoying hobbies or outdoor activities, or a special memory. To ensure that your photos will be included in the slideshow, please submit them by Sunday, May 3rd. Any digital format is acceptable.

If you have any questions, please email us at [log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask] or visit http://www.RelayForLife.org/DartmouthCollege to find out more information about our Luminaria Ceremony and other key components of Relay this year.

Don't forget!

Relay is May 9 at 6pm in Leverone.

Sincerely,

Your 2015 Relay Committee

For More Information:

VISIT: http://www.RelayForLife.org/DartmouthCollege

LIKE: http://www.Facebook.com/DartmouthRelay

BLITZ: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]