Palaeopitus is a senior society that advocates for student interests on a variety of issues and brings together leaders from across campus to further their common goals.

Palaeopitus is composed of twenty-one members selected in their junior year on the basis of their demonstrated dedication to the College. Membership is public knowledge, and we operate under the Dean of the College rather than GLOS, and so our membership can overlap with other senior societies.

If you are interested in a being a part of the 2015-16 delegation, please submit the attached application to [log in to unmask]​<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Tuesday, April 28th at 11:59pm.

If you would like to nominate someone who you think would make a good addition to the delegation please fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZtHnGncGUghJ1lY9DXHmMOGGKEJfLpVO75_-ZlcRVLQ/viewform?usp=send_form​> by this Friday, April 24th at 11:59pm.

Feel free to blitz back with any questions!

The 2015 Palaeopitus Delegation

Dario Aharpour • Murylo Batista • Janelle Bullock • Casey Dennis • Lindsay Ellis • Rachel Funk • Ashneil Jain • Jamie Mercado • Chase Mertz • Lily Michelson • Sam Parker • Matt Ross • Shoshana Silverstein • Noah Smith • Rianna Starheim • Monica Stretten • Aylin Woodward • Ian Woon • Valerie Zhao