Lonely? In need of a community?

Or maybe just a bed to snooze in for 15X?

Well, look no further! Amarna's got you covered!

☼HOUSING TAILS☼

@ 23 East Wheelock Street

We've got 3 spaces open in nice-looking doubles, so blitz back or contact our houseman, Diana Simpson '16, to inquire about our home.

Amarna is a gender-inclusive house full of the coolest people you'll ever meet. You don't have to be a member to live in the house, but you're totally welcome to join down the line.

Amarna might be a bit far, but we're really close to the GYM and we have awesome house parties on most weekends and regular Monday Night Dinners. You can even come chill downstairs in the neatly-stocked kitchen or our cozy "opium den." Basically, you never have to leave.

(Okay, classes, whatever.)

It's basically like living in an episode of Friends.

But with more wireless communication.

[cid:698aa1ba-ce07-4ff4-9934-b8a718ffe063]

Only at Amarna.

Not a house. YOUR home.

Don't know where we are?

Keep walking past East Wheelock and the Gym until you get to the intersection, then look for the slate blue house labeled AMARNA. Don't be nervous! All of our members are trained and won't jump up at strangers.