Dear Everyone Who Eats Food,

Find the EcoReps in FOCO today
  • learn about our Give a Fork campaign
  • and sign up for our Cook-off to have the chance for your recipe to be featured in FOCO!

Also Check out the EcoReps' Give a Fork Facebook page to see DDS worker profiles, Dartmouth Food Facts, and other food/sustainability news!
https://www.facebook.com/giveafork

The EcoReps are a group of 10 first year interns in the Sustainability Office who work to create positive change within the Dartmouth Community.

This year the EcoReps are focusing our campaign on food, especially food's role in building community and the natural environment. Our goal for the Give a Fork campaign is to promote student concern for where their food comes from, how it's made and distributed, and to build a stronger, more empathetic relationship between DDS and students!

We give a fork about the earth, our community, and most definitely food!
Help us out by liking our FB page and following us on instagram (give_a_fork_dartmouth)

PEACE, LOVE, AND GOOD FOOD.

The EcoReps

-- DC3