Help under-resourced schools achieve better educational outcomes for their students. Join Boost! We’re only asking for an hour or two a week.

Boost! Is a corps of Dartmouth students who provide online math tutoring for classrooms in under-resourced school systems. We’re currently using a blend of videochat, online whiteboard and tablet technology to virtually recreate the experience of working side-by-side with somebody. Check us out at www.boosttutors.com and sign-up to be a tutor!

After a successful pilot program in the winter, we’re launching a partnership with a Boston public school to run a study quantifying the impact of extra tutoring on a student’s math success. Feel free to reach out to anyone listed on the team page for more info. We’d love to hear from you!

Thanks,

The Boost! Team