Members of the Class of 2018,

The Council on Student Organizations (COSO) is responsible for supporting over 150 student groups and recognizing new ones to fill niches within the community. COSO disburses over $270,000 in funds each year towards student-initiated programming to strengthen the undergraduate experience at Dartmouth. Examples of events we have funded this year include coffee tastings by Dartmouth Coffee Club, Kaleidoscope by the International Students Association, and “Locked Up, Locked Out: Race, the Penal System and the Challenge of Reintegration” by Nathan Smith Society.

Each spring, we select a delegation of six students from the freshman class to serve on COSO for the next three years. We wish to invite interested freshmen to apply through the following link by 4pm on April 17th (Friday):

https://orgsync.com/80646/forms/142239

We are holding an information session at Collis 218 at 6pm on April 13th (Monday). Attendance is highly recommended; please blitz one of us if you cannot attend to make alternative arrangements. Based on your application you may be invited for an interview that will take place April 29th (Wednesday) after 5pm. Please email [log in to unmask] if you would not be able to make an interview that day.

Please also blitz us if you have any other questions. We look forward to reading your applications!

Regards,

COSO Selection Committee

Una Lee ‘15, Aliza Green ‘15, Alana Dickson ’15, Jose Rodarte-Canales ’16, Robert Scales ’16, Asha Wills ‘17