Hi everyone,

The Dartmouth international student association (ISA) is recruiting talents for our leadership board this spring!
We have streamlined the application process as we believe actions speak louder than words.
Fill in the form to immediately get on the exec board and start your campaign project as an ISA leader!
You will make a difference for the international student community!
If you are considering running for ISA president for 2015-2016, you are strongly recommended to fill out this application.
This application is due this Saturday (11th April) at 6pm Eastern time sharp.

http://goo.gl/forms/bto5D8Nn3E

Posts are open to anyone regardless of background and experience

Yours Sincerely,
ISA