SPRING WEATHER IS COMING.
Why not enjoy it outdoors?

Friday

3-5 pm: FARM WORKDAY
Seeding season is here and you can be a part of it! No experience necessary; we'll teach you all you need to know. Bring water, closed-toed shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a lil' dirty.
Rides will leave from behind Robo at 3 and be back at 5.

Saturday

10 am-12 pm: FARM WORKDAY AND ***BREAKFAST***
Seeding season is here and you can be a part of it! No experience necessary; we'll teach you all you need to know. Bring water, closed-toed shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a lil' dirty. And after all that hard work, we'll hang out and mingle over some FREE FOOD!
Rides will leave from behind Robo at 10 and be back at 12.

IN THE FUTURE...
Mark your calendars for:
  • THE RETURN OF HOMEMADE PIZZA FRIDAYS
  • THE 2ND ANNUAL BREW-HAHA