Got a flare for performing? Never been on stage? Always wanted to picture an audience naked?​ Like free food?

WHAT: 4 PLAYS!
 WiRED is a crazy cool opportunity for anyone to be involved in a brand new show with only one day's commitment!
WHEN: Saturday April 18th!
10AM: Breakfast/casting in the Green Room. Come as you are, no experience necessary.
11AM-7PM: Plays are rehearsed throughout the day, you will have break time, food time, play time.
8PM: We perform the brand new plays for an audience! (scripts in hand!)

WHERE: The Hop!
More specifically:
Green Room for casting
Bentley Theater for the performance

WHY DO IT?
  • ​Free Food.
  • Cool People.
  • Brand new plays (written the night before!)
  • No experience necessary
  • No memorization necessary
  • EVERYONE GETS CAST!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
SHOW UP! SATURDAY @10AM ​in the Green Room (Shakespeare Alley, Hop)
Want more info? Or want to confirm your involvement?
Blitz: [log in to unmask] or contact Naomi I Lazar '17 or Ariel S Klein '17.