*DARTMOUTH WOMEN'S TENNIS MATCHES THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!*

 *Tomorrow! Saturday *4/11  vs. Princeton* 12PM*

*Sunday* 4/12 vs. Penn* 12pm *

8-game pro-set of doubles to start, followed by 2 out of 3 sets of singles
after a 10minute break! (matches last 3-4hours)

 This bad a$$ team is ranked #37 nationally and in the running to be the
first team in Dartmouth Women's Tennis history to make it to NCAA's!

 Watch our Spring Break promo video created by Taylor Ng '17 below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTy6i1ZIzYE
    <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTy6i1ZIzYE>
  DWT SPRiNG BREAK 2015!!!! - YouTube
 Watch now... <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTy6i1ZIzYE>

 Wow! I really want to see these amazing women play some tennis you may
say? Where is this happening?

@ Boss tennis center(east of Thompson hockey arena) or outdoor courts
(north of thompson). Refer to map below! Location to TBA tomorrow morning
depending on weather. Very likely to be indoors at Boss Tennis Center
tomorrow.