*SPRING WEATHER IS COMING.*

*Why not enjoy it outdoors?*

*Friday*

*3-5 pm: FARM WORKDAY*
*Seeding season is here and you can be a part of it! No experience
necessary; we'll teach you all you need to know. Bring water, closed-toed
shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a lil' dirty. *
*Rides will leave from behind Robo at 3 and be back at 5.*

*Saturday*

*10 am-12 pm: FARM WORKDAY AND ***BREAKFAST****
*Seeding season is here and you can be a part of it! No experience
necessary; we'll teach you all you need to know. Bring water, closed-toed
shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting a lil' dirty. And after all that
hard work, we'll hang out and mingle over some FREE FOOD! *
*Rides will leave from behind Robo at 10 and be back at 12.*

*IN THE FUTURE...*
*Mark your calendars for:*

   - *THE RETURN OF HOMEMADE PIZZA FRIDAYS*
   - *THE 2ND ANNUAL BREW-HAHA *
   - *MOOOORE WORKDAYS*
   - *MOVIE SCREENINGS*

*See you out there*.