To the Dartmouth Community:

President Hanlon recently re-released a version of his speech on Dartmouth’s new policies in an attempt to drive home the points he feels passionate about. We have been lucky enough to receive a preview, which we have permission to share. We at the Jack-O-Lantern are strong believers in building a safer, more inclusive Dartmouth community, and wanted to take a moment to step aside from the silliness to express how seriously we believe in these statements and ideas put forth.

Please take a look at the new version below, and feel free to express your thoughts in the comments section:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEsLfZZDV-w

We hope you feel as passionately about strengthening the community as we do. Together, maybe we really can move Dartmouth forward.

Sincerely,
Editors Kelsey Sipple and Drew Zwetchkenbaum, and President Jacob "El Diablo" Savos