To the Dartmouth Community:

President Hanlon recently re-released a version of his speech on Dartmouth's new policies in an attempt to drive home the points he feels passionate about. We have been lucky enough to receive a preview, which we have permission to share. We at the Jack-O-Lantern are strong believers in building a safer, more inclusive Dartmouth community, and wanted to take a moment to step aside from the silliness to express how seriously we believe in these statements and ideas put forth.

Please take a look at the new version below, and feel free to express your thoughts in the comments section:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEsLfZZDV-w

We hope you feel as passionately about strengthening the community as we do. Together, maybe we really can move Dartmouth forward. ?

Sincerely,
Editors Kelsey Sipple and Drew Zwetchkenbaum, and President Jacob "El Diablo" Savos