Hi everyone!

Are you a woman interested in learning more about investing? If you have not filled out this survey last week, you should do it now!

Founded in 2004 at Harvard, Smart Woman Securities is a national organization dedicated to promoting investment education for college women. We have lots of programming - ranging from a weekend trip to meet Warren Buffet, a J.P. Morgan mentorship program and wine & cheese mixers. New members begin by attending a weekly seminar series led by Tuck students about introductory finance concepts (no experience is expected!) In subsequent terms, members can join research teams and pitch stocks to an investment board.

Please note that only fall and winter we offer our seminar series, which is a requirement for serving on a research team. Therefore, you may only sign up for participating in a research team this term if you have already completed our seminar series in a previous term.

Please complete the survey below by Sunday, 4/5/15 at 8pm, in order to participate in Smart Woman Securities for the spring!

1. Would you like to be involved in SWS this spring?

2. Have you completed the seminar series?

3. If so, are you interested in being on a research team?

4. If you have served on a research team, are you interested in being on the Investment Board?

5. If you are off-campus, are you interested in receiving our emails about internship and networking opportunities?

Thank you and hope you had a great start to spring term,
SWS