You are in luck! ASPIRE is always looking for new volunteers!

What is ASPIRE?

ASPIRE is a group that is dedicated to helping children on the Autism Spectrum with various skills from social thinking to imaginative play, and the volunteers always have as much fun as the kids do! No previous experience working with children on the Autism Spectrum is necessary to become involved with ASPIRE!

We have 3 groups that run weekly:
  • Playgroup, for our youngest participants, Saturdays 12:30-3:30PM
  • STEPs, for our older, higher functioning kids, Saturdays 1-3PM
  • Swim Group, for everyone, Fridays 3:30-5:30PM
If you are interested in learning more about the ASPIRE program, join us on Wednesday, the 8th (tomorrow!) at 8pm in the Tucker Living Room for our weekly meeting! We would love to see you there! If you have any questions, please blitz [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you!​