TONIGHT!
Get involved in Theater this Spring!  Come to the Theater Department's

SPRING SHOWCASE

6:30 PM - 7:30 PM in the Bentley

Get involved in theater this spring!
Come to our SPRING SHOWCASE, an information session about the Theater Department's productions for the Spring term.  Learn about the YOUR SPACE plays, WIRED (a 24 hour playwriting experience),  our student musical in the Moore Theater (Merrily We Roll Along), senior honors projects and upcoming auditions for our fully-produced student production. Hear from the student, themselves, about their shows and how you might participate on stage and/or behind the scenes.

No Experience Necessary!

- See more at: http://theater.dartmouth.edu/news/spring-showcase-monday-bentley#sthash.aNXaOrUf.dpuf

Get involved in theater this spring!
Come to our SPRING SHOWCASE, an information session about the Theater Department's productions for the Spring term.  Learn about the YOUR SPACE plays, WIRED (a 24 hour playwriting experience),  our student musical in the Moore Theater (Merrily We Roll Along), senior honors projects and upcoming auditions for our fully-produced student production. Hear from the student, themselves, about their shows and how you might participate on stage and/or behind the scenes.

No Experience Necessary!

- See more at: http://theater.dartmouth.edu/news/spring-showcase-monday-bentley#sthash.aNXaOrUf.dp

Learn about the departments productions for the Spring term.  Hear about the YOUR SPACE plays, WIRED (a 24 hour playwriting experience), our student musical in the Moore Theater (Merrily We Roll Along, directed by Max Gottschall '15), senior honors projects and upcoming AUDITIONS for our fully-produced student production of Dying City by Christopher Shinn, directed by Emma Orme '15 (information attached).
Hear from the students, themselves, about their shows and how you might participate on stage and/or behind the scenes.
No Experience Necessary!

More Auditions!

Are you a seasoned actor looking to hone your craft? Are you a silly person looking to have some fun? Has theatre at Dartmouth always been that thing that makes you say, "Hm, yeah I'd love to try that at some point."

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, come audition for Accidental Death of an Anarchist, a hilarious student-directed farce that will be complete with full costumes, sets, and all those other great frills that make audiences "ooooo" and "ahhhhh."

The show will be performed on May 24-27 in Hop Garage 132.

No experience is necessary, and there are roles available for men and women.

Auditions will be held on Tuesday, April 7th from 6-9PM in Wilson 301. Callbacks, if necessary, will be on Thursday, April 9th from 6-9PM in Wilson 301.

 For more information on the play or what to prepare, please see the attached Word document!

Or, if you want to skip the formalities, sign up for an audition slot with this link<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyy8bYZBwF2RVkY5esSg8Yvz-ghuuLPfYG_ODKjUheA/edit?usp=sharing>.

Questions? Blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>?.