FYPM 2015-2016 Executive Committee Application

First Year Peer Mentoring is opening applications for our 2015-2016 Executive Committee! Whether or not you've been involved in FYPM before as a mentor and/or a mentee, this is a great opportunity to welcome fi​rst-year students to Dartmouth by helping them navigate their transition into academic and social life here.

Please submit the following information to [log in to unmask] by Saturday, April 11, at 11:59pm.​ Interviews will then be scheduled for the following week.

​1. Please tell us briefly why you are interested in being a member of the FYPM Executive Committee.

2. What positions are you interested in (see attachment)? Please rank them according to your preference. Include here whether you are interested in the Summer Intern position, but this can be unranked.

3. What is your D-Plan for 15S-16S?

4. What has been your involvement with FYPM in the past?

Attached are the available positions and their descriptions, including the current exec in the position (or equivalent position). We encourage you to contact the current exec for any positions you are interested in!