Topic: Searching for Spirituality in College
Tuesday, April 7th 5:30-7:00pm
Tucker Foundation room 105
Conversation, community and free dinner :)

Everyone is welcome from any faith or none; our regulars vary from people of  faith to seekers to atheists. Come to listen to Leah Torrey, MFC advisor, and Nancy Vogele, Director of Religious and Spiritual Life, discuss their experiences seeking spirituality in college, reflect on your own experience, and have meaningful conversations. (notice that we are starting earlier this term, at 5:30!)

If you are coming, please RSVP to [log in to unmask] by Monday night.