What is Collis Governing Board?

We are a group of undergraduate students who sponsor and program events and govern over the Collis Center.

We are the force behind Monday Night Microbrews, Tuesday TriviaOpen Mic Wednesdays, and more.

We are an organization with a massive budget on a mission to create incredible social experiences for our fellow students.

We are a friendly and motivated group of people turning ideas into realities every week.

We are CGB.

Join us.

Click here​ to fill out our very brief application form.

Applications are due by Monday night at midnight.