Come join the Dartmouth Chapter of the American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES) for our first meeting TODAY, April 2, at 6:15 pm in the Native American House.

Our organization aims to increase American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian representation in fields related to science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).  As a chapter, we hope to fulfill these goals by providing a network of academic and pre-professional support for native communities both in and out of Dartmouth.  Everyone is welcome to attend, regardless of race or major.​

Best wishes!
-Dartmouth AISES