TONIGHT @ 10PM:
Collis After Dark kicks off 15S with the greatest semi-sport ever invented: BROOMBALL
It's like hockey...with SNEAKERS (sneakers ONLY, NO SKATES).
Don't worry, it doesn't matter if you're a self-identified NARP or an avid hockey player, broomball is fun for all with no experience necessary.
Come for the donuts, stay for the fun!
-Thompson Arena-

SATURDAY @ 10PM:
Do you love to laugh? (I mean, who doesn't?) Love improv?
Well, we've got just the thing for you: MISSION IMPROVable
Don't miss the "Entertainers of the Year!
-Common Ground-

Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook - Collis After Dark