HERE IT IS . . .

The moment you've all been waiting for!

The Programming Board asked for your opinion on this year's Green Key concert, and we were THRILLED with the number of responses we received!

We've taken your suggestions seriously and it looks like you all are excited to do something a little different for Green Key this year - so we've found something we think you all will find TRULY revolutionary!

So without further ado, this year's Green Key concert will feature...

CAMERON CARPENTER!!!!!

Check out Cameron here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLzgFkouSmc> and get excited to see him LIVE IN CONCERT!

Again, the Programming Board thanks you for your help in making this what will surely be the best Green Key concert yet!

<3,

PB

April Fools!

It's still a few weeks until we can announce our headlining artists, but to tide you over, we're excited to announce that MISTERWIVES will be opening the show on FRIDAY, MAY 15th on Gold Coast Lawn, and Dartmouth's own Euphemisms will kick things off at 6pm!  Be sure to check out MISTERWIVES recently released album - OUR OWN HOUSE<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGl7O1EVR7Y>