Hello!

Dartmouth EMS needs YOUR help!

On Saturday April 11th, Dartmouth EMS will be hosting our 6th Annual Northern New England Collegiate EMS Conference. This event brings together college EMS squads from across New England to listen to seminars and practice important skills. The biggest component of the day is our Mass Causality Incident (MCI) Drill - This is where we give squads the chance to work together in responding to a large scale catastrophe with numerous casualties, such as one might see following a natural disaster, explosion, or multi car collision.

That's where YOU come in! We are looking for volunteers willing to act as patients for our MCI drill. This commitment would involve a couple hours of your Saturday afternoon; we'll apply some make up (to simulate an injury) and then all you have to do is act the part! From experience, it's fun, and it's a big help to our squad and those around the area. Since we don't get to practice these drills often, the MCI Drill is an important part of what we do, and it can't be successful without your help.

If you are willing to be an actor/actress or would like more information, please blitz:

Thanks!