Looking for knowledge and skills to support your...
Physical health, academic performance, mental health, and overall wellbeing?

Take 15S Thriving@Dartmouth PE
?to be introduced to topics under the umbrella of "wellness" through experiential learning.

The series of interactive practices will equip you with the skills to cultivate behaviors that promote stress management, balanced nutrition, sleep hygiene, movement, mindfulness, and other core components of health. Designed alongside the Thriving Pine's Roots of Wellbeing (intellectual, emotional, physical, social, environmental, financial, and spiritual wellness), the class allows you to sample and explore the ways that could work best for you to thrive at Dartmouth in a holistic way.

3A: Mondays 3-5pm & Thursdays  4-6pm | Capped at 18?
Instructor: Maria Sperduto

Sign up on Banner Student

Students who took the course last term say...
"It can be really helpful for improving your overall health, especially at Dartmouth. I wish I could have taken this freshman year!"

"At Dartmouth, we need to be forced to slow down in order to do it. Getting P.E. credit is a great way to facilitate that."

"All aspects related to mindfulness were really beneficial for me. The practices were very helpful for me to start to slow down sometimes and recognize how I'm feeling."

" I definitely recommend this class to other students. I loved that it forced me to slow down and reflect each week." ??