Asian/American Leadership Council for 15S

Shape some of Dartmouth’s best events,
Serve your respective communities,
Network with student and campus leaders, and
Be involved in something new, dynamic and exciting
Organize the Pan Asian Community as
a Leader of the Asian/American Leadership Council.

The Asian/American Leadership Council is a new initiative that will include student and community leaders across different segments on campus who are interested in bridging and building our community. We hope to improve the Asian/American student experience at Dartmouth College through intra-community collaboration and programmed initiatives such as Asian Pacific American Heritage Month in May.

If you are interested in applying for the Asian/American Leadership Council, please complete this brief application:

http://goo.gl/OPWy4S

All interested students, from freshmen to graduating seniors, are highly encouraged to apply.
Applications are due tomorrow on Thursday, April 2nd at 5 pm

If you have any questions, please an email intern for the Pan Asian Community Council at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

♥
PAC