Join Dartmouth CoFIRED!

Dartmouth CoFIRED is a student-led organization representing the undocumented student voice on campus.

We are looking for new members for our board next term. This is a special application cycle.
We shall be implementing our next campaign:
Operation Butterfly - CoFIRED's next campaign to advance the rights of undocumented students on campus by continuing to unite different members, programs and departments at Dartmouth in the pursuit of an inclusive environment for undocumented students. The purpose is to build coalitions, as our name suggests, and like the monarch butterfly know no borders for a common goal and purpose.

If you are interested in helping us with Operation Butterfly consider applying for Historian or Director of Resources!

Short application here: http://goo.gl/forms/u1Yfw3xxKh

----

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook | Twitter