Dear Campus,

On Friday April 3, 2015, the Student and Presidential Committee on Sexual Assault will be hosting its 4th Annual Symposium in Collis Common Ground at 3PM. This will be a great way to hear from many of students and administrators working to combat the issue of sexual assault here at Dartmouth. We will be discussing the  4 year Sexual Education Program, the Consent Manual, and other proposed policy changes.  A lot has changed this year and we hope this will provide an opportunity to come together to discuss ways to build a stronger and safer community.

RSVP using the link below!

Sincerely,
SPCSA