----
Video trailer: New Spring '15 English course "Women's Literature and Technologies"*:  http://bit.ly/1Hv9c36
[https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/512209431_1280x720.jpg]<http://bit.ly/1Hv9c36>

Women Literature and Technology on Vimeo
This video is about Women Lit and Tech
Read more...<http://bit.ly/1Hv9c36>

Spring 15 English Course 53.06, taught by English/Neukom postdoc Dr. Kirstyn Leuner<http://english.dartmouth.edu/people/kirstyn-j-leuner>

"Women's Literature and Technologies" (ENGL 53.06) MWF at 2 Hour.
Dist: LIT; WCult: W. Course Group III

  *   Read works (like Frankenstein) on the themes of identity, authorship, and technologies alongside breaking news coverage of current events relating to gender, digital technologies, programming, Silicon Valley, copyright, authorship, and more.
  *   Explore hypertext fiction and electronic literature (works designed to be "read" on a computer)
  *   Handle/study very old and rare books in Rauner Special Collections
  *   Make 19th-century letterpress prints in the Book Arts Workshop
  *   Encode and publish digital poetry and prose in multiple platforms
  *   Play with my postdoctoral project that builds a digital model of an actual 19th-century library
  *   Design/execute a final project all your own
  *   Feel free to email me with questions: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Hope to see you in class!

Kirstyn J. Leuner, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
English Dept. & The Neukom Institute
014 Sanborn, HB 6032
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH 03755
http://kirstynleuner.wordpress.com
Twitter: @KLeuner

"The beatings will continue until morale improves."