Hello everyone,

I wanted to invite you to join a group of students who are applying for a Pan Asian LLC. The LLC will be focused on issues of Asian/American identity, and will unpack what it means to be Asian in America. Beyond that, it's really up to the applicants to make what they will of the community and so if you have any contributions they would be welcomed! If you have ever been interested in having a physical space for Asian/American students at Dartmouth, this is a step towards that goal, and I highly encourage you to join this group. Also, if you have ever been interested in expanding the meaning of the term "Pan Asian" at Dartmouth, I encourage you to apply. Please feel free to get in touch with further questions about deadlines, location, etc.
If interested, don't hesitate to blitz [log in to unmask]

Best,
PAC

Good luck with finals!!