Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Come Join the

Pan Asian Community

for our termly community dinner

Community Dinner

Tuesday, March 10th

6:00PM-7:30PM

@ Collis Commonground

Jewel of India, Thai Orchid & Oriental Wok Express

Dinner Discussion

& Pan Asian Community 15W Slideshow

Discussion Topic:

Loyalty in Silence: an exploration of

"Asian American Silence"

in modern American culture

with the historical optic of Japanese American internment during WWII​

We will explore how the desire to assimilate and provide allegiance to the United States of America leads to the silence of Asian American communities when it comes to key issues such as the 1992 L.A. riots, 9/11 South Asian xenophobia, and Ferguson - to name a few. We will frame this discussion of the Asian American Silence by first briefly outlining the Japanese American internment during WWII and then explore how the collective silence of Asian American communities continues today.

Book Raffle for Vincent Yee's "The Purple Heart"