This week we celebrate the holiday of Purim, a Jewish holiday that commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people in the ancient Persian Empire.

Join us Tonight for a celebration of Purim.​ The costume party is from 8:15-10:30pm in the Hanover Inn Ballroom. We've got everything you want: A DJ! Snacks! Open Bar for 21+!!

 At 7:45 there will be an egalitarian megillah reading in the Ford Sayer room of the Hanover Inn and at 8 there will be a traditional megillah reading in the Drake room.

We are also raising money for Mazon, a Jewish response to hunger, and will be accepting donations at the event as well as having a raffle with the proceeds going to Mazon. Bring your best costume and come party with us! We hope to see you there!

Cosponsored by Hillel and Chabad

https://www.facebook.com/events/1573727596208308

Dartmouth College Hillel is our campus chapter of Hillel International: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.

Our Executive Board:
Axel Hufford, Sam Libby, Josh Pearl, and Jonah Kelly

Our Weekly Schedule:
Monday: Open meetings at 6 pm, followed by dinner and conversation at 7 pm*
Wednesday: Jews and Java (free coffee) at Starbucks from 3-5 pm
Thursday: Jew Croo (free dinner for ‘18s) at 6 pm*
Friday: Torah Study with Rabbi Boraz at 5pm, Shabbat services at 6 pm, followed by dinner at 7 pm*

*Located in the Roth Center for Jewish Life (white building behind the Choates)