​Members of the Dartmouth Community,

Wall Street 101 is happy to announce that Adventis CG’s Financial Modeling Certification (“FMC”) Program is coming to campus on April 11-12 and on a semester basis going forward.

Adventis CG has fostered valuable relationships with over 50 investment banking and corporate employers. Each of these employers has recognized the value of their certifications and they have already begun to ask for candidates for part-time, internship and full-time positions. Students who have been awarded our FM Level I Certification or FM Level II Certification will join our invitation-only LinkedIn group, where they will get access to these opportunities and mentorship and resume critiques from our Lead Trainers.

Adventis CG offers professionals and undergraduates a better way to master vital financial modeling skills by focusing on a unique approach specifically designed to optimize speed and accuracy. No other program puts finance students and professionals in the position to succeed in through in-person, real-world application and hands-on training like Adventis CG. The Adventis CG team consists of individuals with experience in investment banking, consulting, private equity, corporate lending and asset management.

Two days of instruction are required to become a candidate for our certifications. In order to pass our certification exams, students must practice the financial modeling skills and internalize the concepts we teach during our courses.

The course fee for this boot camp on April 11-12 is $395, as long as you register by March 13. After this date, the boot camp fee becomes $450. Final enrollment ends on March 27. These two days of instruction include the Financial Modeling Course (we’ll be building a three-statement financial model for two publicly traded companies), Valuation Course and Leveraged Buyout Course. This fee also includes the Course Packet, all course materials and a 6-month trial of Adventis CG’s Financial Modeling Macros. To learn more about the FMC Program please review the attached brochure or go to www.adventiscg.com.

If you are interested in signing up please contact me. Spots in the boot camp are limited. I hope to see you all in this course working hard to get certified.

Regards,

Max Hannam